Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Andre Agassi: WTF?

Andre Agassi, a Las Vegas resident, decided to embarrass himself, his family and the tennis world with his autobiography: "Open"
Agassi claims he did crystal meth, tanked games, wore a hair piece, lied about the drug use etc..
the only thing he didn't mentioned is if he slept with a guy, which he apparently didn't..
I never liked Agassi while he played tennis. However, he put his money in a good place. He opened Andre Agassi prep school for the inner city kids of Clark County, and for this he did good. He also has helped several charities in Clark County and Las Vegas.
He didn't have to write this book and I for one, will not read it. Mainly because I didn't like him as a tennis player, but I hope this book doesn't screw up his charitable works he has done for the area.

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of respect for Aggassi coming forward with this information, and I find him to be a very genuine person looking for redemption.

    ReplyDelete