Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Best Pumpkin Bread Ever

I will hardly ever blog about food that you have to cook, but this is an exception.
I have to give kudos to Libby's and their pumpkin bread kit.
Quite simply, it is the best pumpkin bread I have ever had. I brought it to school the other day and passed out to some teachers and they thought it was the best ever as well. This includes the cooking teacher at our school, who is an excellent chef in her own right.
Anyways, it is Libby's All Natural Pumpkin Bread Kit. It costs about $5 and it makes two loaves of bread. Mix it with whip cream or icing and you will be in heaven when you eat it.
And no, I am not being paid by Libby's (though a coupon or two would be nice... just kidding- no bribes here) Give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dan,
    What stores in Henderson or Las Vegas NV carry the kit? I would like to try it. I have not been able to find the kit.
    Thanks, Jackie C

    ReplyDelete