Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Operation Repo: What a Joke

I watched Operation Repo last night and it was a joke. The hype about the show was that Luis was dying from the season before, but they just mentioned it for about a minute.
In previous seasons, it looked like the repo guys actually tried to make the scenes look realistic. Last night, they didn't even try. The actors who got repoed overacted, just as bad as Jim Carrey.
It was quite a pathetic episode. Now, I just have a question, where do they get the ideas for their stories? Do they get from their jobs they went on or from stories from other repo agents from around the country or do they make it up as they go along? Either way, it pretty much was a waste of tie last night. Operation Repo stole a half hour of my life last night and I want my half hour back.

1 comment:

  1. The Chubby Fine-Ass Babe with the Shark Fish Hook in her Lip is Fine as 10. Her DownTown Smells like a fresh flower ready to bloom. I would just munch on her until my Jaw breaks. Her womanly body odor smells like a fresh morning on the ocean. Its hard to find Women this Fine. I hope she swallows me up when I insert my long man hood in her bottomless pit. I'm so excited just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete