Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Newest Fad In Vegas: Strippers on Wheels


"The young stripper wrapped herself around a chrome pole inside a giant Plexiglas box on the back of a rolling truck.
Heather “Passion” Matson, 21, beckoned drivers and pedestrians on the Strip with her skimpy outfit, come-hither smile and suggestive moves that included flipping upside down with legs spread.
...The all-nude clubs Déjà Vu Showgirls and Little Darlings began hauling dancers up and down Las Vegas Boulevard a couple weeks ago to lure patrons, whose numbers have dwindled in the recession...The road shows start about 10 p.m. and go to 2 a.m."


Well, I admit, I am a prude and I am against this. First it is distracting to drivers and pedestrians. I mean, how many ambulance calls is the fire department going to respond to for walkers walking into light poles?

Some things are just wrong, even in Vegas and this is one of those ideas.

But I do feel sorry for the stripper: "Matson said she hopes the mobile stage works as intended. She estimates her income has dropped by 75 percent in the past year.
“I used to make $800 a night,” Matson said. “Now I’m down to $200.”"

But hey, she still makes more than a teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Heather just got busted for prostitution at the Deja Vu.

    So much for free strippers on the strip.

    ReplyDelete