Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pawn Stars Bloopers

I've been watching Pawn Stores tonight and this occurred to me: When you compare the driving scenes and the roads they are on (you know, when they go to another business) to where they actually going, they don't match up. For instance, in one scene tonight, they had film of a open road, possibly along the I-215, but yet the actual address of the shop, the shop where where he fixed the Lincoln, is close to Desert Inn and the I-15. That is across the highway from the Strip.
Another "blooper" is when the guy tried to sell the Chuck Berry guitar, they interviewed him in front of a title loan store. The pawn shop doesn't do title loans but there is a title loan store down the street.
Ok, I realize I am being picky, but....

No comments:

Post a Comment