Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good News From Obama But I'll Believe It When I See It

From Reuters: The Obama administration is expected to announce by Wednesday its updated plan for oil and natural gas drilling in U.S. waters, including whether to allow exploration for the first time along the U.S. East Coast. The plan could pave the way for a significant new domestic source of energy, helping to reduce U.S. dependence on oil imports and boost supplies of natural gas used to displace coal in power plants as the country works to reduce emissions of climate-changing greenhouse gases. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE62T06520100330
If true, this is great news for the consumers, drivers and users of natural gas.
However, I will believe it when I see it. This goes against what Obama and liberals stand for. If true, the environmentalists are going to throw a huge hissy fit. So, is Obama throwing part of his base under the bus?
I'll believe it when I see it.

h/t Drudge

No comments:

Post a Comment