Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What A Strange Day






Well, I haven't many strange days lately, but this day was certainly one of them It's not a full moon, so I am not sure what it is.



First, I got the crap beat out of me by one of my students, someone who is quite small and is probably is less than 1/2 my size. But that is my job and it happens.
Then on the way to urgent care, came across a fire in an apartment building. Apparently a woman was pissed off and set her apartment on fire, along with other apartments. One apartment , not hers, was also destroyed and apparently about 10 kittens were killed. The people lost everything the had in their apartment. When I got there, the cops were leading a Hispanic woman away in handcuffs. The fire was by Sahara and Van Patten. See above photos.

Then, later in the evening, I was driving downtown and we were appoaching Bridger and 4th st. when we heard a crash and saw a Mercedes SUV skidding on it's top, after being hit by a car. Luckily, no one was injured, though I had to crawl inside the car to turn off the engine to make sure the SUV didn't catch on fire.



So, now it's bed time. It's been a hell of a day.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog, it is great. Wow, what a day.

    ReplyDelete