Tuesday, June 1, 2010

KXNT: Day 1 Of Radio Suicide

Today, I tried to listen to KXNT on the way to school and again, on the way home from school. If you like all news and commercials, then this morning show is for you. The only difference I heard is that they reported more on the stock market than before. Otherwise, it was just repeating the same news. I eventually turned to Laura Ingram and Heidi Harris.
On the way home, I I listen to the last part of of Jerry Doyle with Dwight Schultz, aka Howling Mad Murdoch on the A-Team (still very strange) and the beginning of Alan Stock. It just seems like a repeat of the morning. Yes, he had some guests, I guess, but I got tired of waiting for them and there was more news, traffic and stock market report. So, I ended up listening to Michael Savage. I really don't care for Savage, I'd rather listen to Levin, but Savage seems better than Stock.
So, KXNT, how are those ratings working for you?

2 comments:

  1. KXNT it seems does not want the locals to call in anymore...Karma guys....your show in the a.m. really sucks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey and Heather were okay in the afternoon. I wonder why they were fired?

    ReplyDelete