Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Liberal Talk Show On Saturday Mornings

There is a new liberal radio talk show on KDOX, 1280 AM. It's on at 10:00 AM and it lasts 1 hour.
The host is Fred Conquest, who was a Democrat who ran against Rory No Last Name in the 2010 primary. He is also a professor of Anthropology at Southern Nevada College and has a PHD in Anthropology and a PHD Business Administration. A truly intelligent man.
I listen to about the first half hour today and it is clear that Fred is getting his rookie legs wet.
However, Fred, if you want to believable, please be honest with your listeners. Today, he had the Green Party candidate for governor, David Curtis on as a guest. If you didn't know anything about the Green party, after listening to Fred and David, you would swear the Green Party is about as conservative as the Tea Party. Umm no. The Green Party is more left than the Tea Party is right. Obama would be too conservative for the Greens, that's how left wing it is.
So, Fred, just some friendly advise. Please be honest with your audience and I do wish you well. And I like your opening music.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dan, I would agree that the Green Party at a national platform level has some line items that would be labeled left. But I personally am pretty much a moderate. I'm a native Nevadan and I focus on Nevada.
    If you have any questions for me please ask.

    David Curtis
    Green Party candidate for Governor
    www.curtis4governor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David for stopping by. I would like to ask you some questions closer to election time. Good luck. It may be time for third party candidates, left or right.

    ReplyDelete