Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pathetic Liberal Web Site

Desert Beacon is a liberal Nevada web site that I sometimes frequent and comment on. While the Beacon can be wordy, but besides being wrong on many issues, it does provide an interesting read and he/she cannot be accused of not writing enough on a particular subject.
You can comment on his web site, I think. While, in the beginning, I was one of only a few people that actually commented on his blogs however, Beacon went to the moderation by blogger format. Fine. But now, he/she now will not show my disagreements with his comments and who knows how many other comments he/she refuses to allow. What is it with liberals and their censorship? I know, his house/his rules. And I don't have a problem with that if my comments were rude, nasty or anything that is distasteful. Instead, Beacon just refuses to put up my and maybe other conservative comments because we disagree with what he posted.
While the Lasvegas Gleaner, another liberal web site, allows comments from all sides of the aisles and we have a good banter there, Beacon, on the other hand just doesn't want the debate from conservatives.
Just a shame, Beacon that you won't engage in good clean fun and political debate.

2 comments:

  1. I prefer blogs with open comments, myself, but arguing politics can get tedious. Maybe the blog writer is just in it to get stuff of his/her chest, and isn't interested in 1-on-1 arguing. Not everyone likes confrontation.

    I'm also a Las Vegas blogger, and I do have open comments (though I only get a couple a day). I tend to respond to most comments, but it can sometimes feel like I'm banging my head against the wall. And yeah, I'm a [cue scary music] LIBERAL blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks James for stopping by. and not all liberals are scary.
    You have a nice blog and I would encourgage people to visit his blog: http://greenleegazette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete