Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Former Planned Parenthood Employee Speaks Out

From the Washington Examiner: In 1997, I began working at a Boston Planned Parenthood clinic as a young, idealistic college student who strongly believed in what I had been told about the organization, that I would be helping other young women access safe and affordable health care.
But I quickly came to learn that the message Planned Parenthood advertised did not reflect reality. I was disillusioned by the betrayal that was perpetrated against patients and the public alike.
My time there was not spent providing prenatal care to pregnant women, providing counseling or basic health care services or educating women about reproductive health.
Instead, I spent my days urging women to terminate their pregnancies. My superiors constantly reminded me of our abortion-centered business model: abortions first, everything else came second.
I began to recognize their emphasis on performing abortions each time a woman would express concern or have second thoughts about having an abortion. When I notified management, though, they told me not to worry and encourage her decision to move ahead with the procedure.
Thankfully, the truth is being exposed. Sexual abuse of minor girls and exploitation of the poor and minorities is concealed or ignored, all in the name of more abortions.
Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/2011/11/planned-parenthood-lies-about-itself#ixzz1eVhBkBT3
This story is shocking but not surprising. Planned Parenthood is an abortion mill and this is how they make their money. Further, they prey on minority and poor women. Just look at the founder of Planned Parenthood and tapes that have come showing racism within Planned Parenthood.
And it's a shame that taxpayers help fund this horrible corporation at a tune of over $360,000,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment