Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sandusky Invokes Michael Jackson Defense

Jerry Sandusky is a pervert. I think even he would admit it. Showering with a 10 year old is not acceptable no matter what he says. Like Michael Jackson, Sandusky says everything was just innocent.
Sorry, but showering with a 10 year is wrong. When my son was 10 years old, I never showered with him and I certainly would not allow another adult to shower with him.
From ESPN: Sandusky, once considered veteran coach Joe Paterno's heir apparent, was arrested more than a week ago and is charged with sexually abusing eight boys, some on Penn State property, over a 15-year span.
"I am innocent of those charges," the 67-year-old Sandusky said. "... I could say that I have done some of those things. I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them, and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact."
Asked whether he was sexually attracted to underaged boys, he said "Sexually attracted, no. I enjoy young people, I love to be around them, but, no, I'm not sexually attracted to young boys."
Asked if there was anything he had done wrong, Sandusky said, "I shouldn't have showered with those kids."
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7235782/former-penn-state-coach-jerry-sandusky-proclaims-innocence-nbc-interview
Clearly, Sandusky is guilty of poor judgement. More than likely, he is also guilty of being a criminal sexual pervert and if convicted, he deserves life in prison. And those who enabled him need to be held responsible as well. Penn State may never recover from this as they will be sued for hundreds of millions of dollars. How the mighty have fallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment