Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dedicated To Mayor Hafen And The City Of Henderson City Council



Lyrics: Well I don't know why I came here tonight,I got the feeling that something ain't right,I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs,Clowns to the left of me,Jokers to the right, here I am,Stuck in the middle with you.Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,And I'm wondering what it is I should do,It's so hard to keep this smile from my face,Losing control, yeah, I'm all over the place,Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right,Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.Well you started out with nothing,And you're proud that you're a self made man,And your friends, they all come crawlin,Slap you on the back and say,Please.... Please.....Trying to make some sense of it all,But I can see that it makes no sense at all,Is it cool to go to sleep on the floor,'Cause I don't think that I can take anymoreClowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right,Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8StG4fFWHqg
Yep, pretty much sums up the City of Henderson city council and the mayor and their mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment