Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Pick For The NBA Finals

Tonight starts the NBA Finals between the Miami Heat and the Oklahoma City Thunder, formerly, the Seattle Super Sonics.
My personal belief is that NBA basket is just a little bit less corrupt than WWE Wrestling and Nevada boxing.  the officials can determine who wins and who loses because there are so many fouls and traveling calls along with other rules that can be called or not called.  So, the conspiracy theorist in me says that the NBA, through the officials, will determine who wins and loses and how many games the series can go.
Having said that, i predicted the
Heat will in the NBA championship in January and I cannot change that.  I think the Thunder are more athletic and they have the home court advantage but LeBron James is damn hungry for a title, so he won't disappear in the series like he has done in past NBA finals he has been in.
So, my pick, the Heat in 6 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment