Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Want To Join Hell's Kitchen...

Las Vegas is hosting a casting call for chefs for the next season of Hell's kitchen in 2013.  I found it interesting because in the advertisement for the casting calls, it also included the application and releases the applicantants have to fill out:
http://www.theconlincompany.com/now-casting/hells-kitchen/
The last sentence of the application says this: I certify that I fully understand the contents of this Application Release, that I am of sound mind and that I intend to be legally bound by this Application Release.
After watching the show, I have my doubts about the sound mind part on th epart of some chefs and the host, Gordon Ramsey.

1 comment:

  1. You have posted an awesome site.
    Also see my page :: Remova Decals

    ReplyDelete