Monday, December 8, 2014

Somewhat Personal

I apologize for not blogging much lately.
First, at work, I have been swamped with meetings and writing reports.
And then I have been working 5 days a week at my 2nd job.
And finally, I am going to be in court tomorrow, again, because my ex is trying to get custody of the kids... again.
I have been my own attorney and I have been to about 10 hearings and won every one, even with the ex hiring numerous lawyers.
So, I fully expect to win again because the facts are on my side.
But I have been studying and writing getting prepared for tomorrow.
I'll let you know how things turn out.
Update: We had our court hearing today and we basically won.  We beat up the lawyer who was representing my ex because they wanted to take the kids from Kingman back to Arizona but the judge said no way and said that our daughter is pretty much done with my ex as she is almost 18.
So, my ex just spent many thousands of dollars for her attorney and she got nothing in return.
Oh my, what a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment