Thursday, May 21, 2015

Funny Of The Day

Image result for funny picture of hillary clinton
From Common Sense Evaluation:
Barack Hussein Obama, Hilary Clinton, the Pope and a boy scout are on a plane. The plane is about to crash when they realize there are only 3 parachutes. The first passenger, President Obama said “I am the president of the United States, as much as it will haunt me for the rest of my life, I must insist I take a parachute. I have a great responsibility, being the leader of nearly 300 million people and the strongest military in the world.” The others agree and the president grabs a bag and jumps out. The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said “I am the future first female President of the United States, and I am the smartest woman in the world. I will be everything Obama was not and in that manner set a new path for all women in this world. I demand that I take one of the parachutes.” The boy scout hands her a bag and she jumps out. The third passenger, the Pope, says to the fourth passenger, a 10-year old boy scout “I am old and frail and I don’t have many years left, so as a Christian gesture and good deed, I will sacrifice my life and let you take the last parachute.” The boy scout said “It’s okay!” “No, my dear boy. I must insist. I made my peace with God many, many years ago,” explains the Pope. “Dying will be like going home for me.” “No, really it’s okay,” says the boy. “My son, how can you be so fearless in the face of death? You are but a young boy,” asks the Pope. The boy scout holds up two bags. “There’s two parachutes left. I gave that annoying bitch my backpack.” - See more at: http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/#sthash.8JTAjUKj.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment