Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kent Davenport Has A New Radio Ad

Kent davenport, the elderly hearing aide salesman in Las Vegas has put out another ad just destroying Harry Reid and praising Sharron Angle.
n the ad, he states that Sharron angle was voted the worst legislator a few years ago and he said that it was because the De,Democrats and RINO's were the one's doing the voting. He praised her record on spending while ripping Harry Reid and his policies. He ends the commercial that the ad was paid for byt the committee of "me, myself and I"
This ad is devastating and accurate. It makes me wonder why Sharron Angle could not come up with a better commercial.
I hope to get a copy of the ad soon.

1 comment:

  1. I heard the ad this morning, it was well done.

    Ken Davenport rocks!!

    ReplyDelete