Friday, November 26, 2010

And How Was Your Thanksgiving?

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and for government employees "Family Day".
I, myself, had the flu yesterday, spending about 20 hours sleeping. I didn't eat much or even watch TV.
Today, I had a terrible backache, but had time to watch some TV and play Scrabble with the family at night.
The cold weather brought memories of Wisconsin winter. It was 23 degrees at our house very early this morning. Right now, it is 30 degrees outside. Right now we are colder than Kodiak, Alaska, Cincinnati, OH., New York, NY., and Boston, MA.
The Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort opened. Last year, they were open for 6 months.
Black Friday happened in Las Vegas but there were no riots, probably because we are a 24 hour town and we know how to shop 24 hours.
So, I hope everyone has a nice weekend and please be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment