Sunday, November 14, 2010

LVRJ Lying About It's Photgraphs

Las Vegas Sun Picture
LVRJ Photo My Photo

This morning, I woke up to a beautiful morning. I went outside and got the paper and saw the front page picture. It was a picture of the Thunderbirds in a beautiful blue sky photo. But something was and I went upstairs and got the photo's that I took and the pictures were quite different. My pictures had clouds in them while the the LVRJ photo's had a clear blue sky. Hmm, I thought, maybe they were taken from the day before, but according to the bi-line, nope the pictures were taken Saturday. http://www.lvrj.com/news/aviation-nation-flies-over-valley-107897689.html
And all of the picture by the LVRJ show a clear day with no hints of clouds.
Well, maybe a different angle? Perhaps, but we were taking our pictures right next to the media center where they were taking pictures.
So, what gives? Did the LVRJ doctor the film? Did they use stock photo's from their files? Did they get the pictures from the Thunderbirds? Whatever is the case, they did not take the photo's of the Thunderbids on Saturday.
Makes me wonder what photo's the LVRJ have doctored.








No comments:

Post a Comment