Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Boy, I Got One Right

The day after I post about how the liberal must be hating Bristol Palin for being in "Dancing With The Stars" and she is in the semi-finals, word comes from Southwestern Wisconsin that a liberal went unhinged and shot his TV because of Bristol Palin.
From the Wisconsin State Journal: Bail was set Wednesday at $1,500 for a town of Vermont man accused of shooting his television after becoming enraged by Bristol Palin’s performance on “Dancing with the Stars,” threatening his wife and sparking a 15-hour standoff with Dane County sheriff’s deputies.
Steven N. Cowan, 66, will likely post the bail and be released from the Dane County Jail but was ordered by Court Commissioner Todd Meurer to report to the Dane County Bail Monitoring Program after he leaves the jail.
Cowan, who has bipolar disorder, became upset Monday night that Palin, the daughter of Sarah Palin, was appearing on “Dancing with the Stars,” according to a criminal complaint filed Tuesday. He brought a shotgun downstairs, shot the television, then reloaded the weapon and pointed it at his wife, Janice, the complaint states.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime_and_courts/article_992c2354-f294-11df-991b-001cc4c002e0.html
Thank goodness it was just the TV and not his wife. I'd hate to see what would happen if Sarah Palin won the presidency. Mass suicide by liberals?
I think there will be more crazy liberal acts because of Bristol. ABC must be laughing all the way to the bank.

5 comments:

  1. ABC may be laughing in the short-term. But I wonder what a Bristol win will do to phone-in voting shows. I don't hate the Palins, but I DO hate lame reality shows, especially when they have the term "Stars" in them, and book people who are just vaguely known. I'd write more, but I think I've been inspired for my own post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I hate them to. I haven't watched a reality show on the big 4 (?) since the Apprentice with Trump.
    I think Jennifer Grey will win because of her past dancing experience. Not that I am watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure whether Cowan is a liberal or just a cranky old guy with campaign ad fatigue. He shouted somethings about "politicians" not specifically "Palin". He seemed enraged that real-world politics had taken over the cheesy entertainment sphere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. However, if Cowan is a liberal, it proves the point I tried to make on my blog that not all crazy gun nuts are conservative, and the Tea Party rhetoric about ballots or bullets is rather naive in its assumption that they will intimidate the opposition with their private arsenals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the first reports, the paper, I believe the Wisconsin State Journal, talked to his neighbor and said both are liberals.
    But you are right, Jill, there are gun nuts on both sides. Bullets can kill you or a TV no matter who fires the gun.

    ReplyDelete