Via Jamie at Greenlee Gazette (http://greenleegazette.blogspot.com/ ), a left wing writer/hater gives his 18 reasons why Gov. Scott Walker should be recalled. Well, most of the reasons were intellectually mush, but here is my response to Stephen Foster Jr. of Addicting Nation: Walker is facing Tom Barrett, mayor of Milwaukee
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/25/walker/1. Repeal of Equal Pay for Women False, and if you look at Tom Barrett's pay for his administration, it has been shown that Barrett has been paying his females less than males.
2. Anti-Abortion Laws: Apparently Foster has little faith of women. Besides, in 1 bill passed, a woman has to be in a doctor's office alone to be interrogated by a doctor about abortion. Right, an abortion doctor is going to try and talk a woman out of abortion. If the doctor does this, he/she would be out of business. Besides, abortion is still legal in Wisconsin.
3. Koch Brothers: Ohhh, those nasty Koch Brothers. The brothers who employ thousands and thousands of people and pay millions in taxes cannot talk to Walker? What about the unions who Barrett is beholden to?
4. Wisconsin’s Terrible Jobs Record Of course, this is not the reason why Walker is being recalled. This reason came up only because the liberals have nothing else to complain about. Besides, Wisconsin is gaining jobs, not losing jobs. And if this is the standard for being recalled, then most governors should have overthrown a few years ago.
5. Union Busting: Not 1 union was busted. The public employees still have the right to organize a labor union but it appears that many public employees have chosen not to belong to a union, when given a choice.
6. Killed High Speed Rail Funding: One of the best thing Walker has done. The public in Wisconsin do not support high speed rail nor Tom Barrett's choo choo train that is going to running down Wisconsin Ave.and created traffic nightmares. Further, even California residents are starting to oppose high speed rail, Walker's view is the more accepted view.
7. Signed the Grover Norquist Taxpayer Protection Pledge Against Raising Taxes: Good for Walker. Wisconsin is a high tax rate State and taxes should not go up in a bad economic time. Ask President Obama.
8. Chris Christie Backs Him: Actually, the liberals ought to be happy with that. Christie is a big RINO in more ways than one. Besides, the Democrats like Christie as well, because Christie is working with the Democrats in a very blue state.
9. Voter Suppression Laws: Another plus for Walker. There have been many voter fraud cases in Wisconsin and there have been numerous convictions for voter fraud. Because voter fraud is known to happen in Wisconsin, everything should be done to make sure a legally cast vote is not nullified by an illegal vote.
10. Over Half Of Campaign Cash Is From Out-Of-State Sources: And much of Tom Barrett's money comes from unions from out of state. When the protests were going on in Madison, WI., many of the protesters came from out of state.
11. Mitt Romney Endorses Him: Umm, ok, so what? But the big question is why Obama is not helping Barrett with appearances. Instead, they have to rely on Bill Clinton.
12. Veterans Funds Scandal: Apparently, this fool Foster Jr. doesn't realize that it is was Walker who reported the theft when the theft was discovered.
13. Gutted Public Education Funding To Pay For Tax Breaks For Corporations): Act 10 has save school districts ten's of millions of dollars. Further, there were few lay offs of teachers and the school districts were able not only to switch health insurance plans from expensive plans to cheaper plans saved millions of dollars it allowed for other savings that has, m=for the most part, offset the funding from the State. Finally, the school districts were able to be more flexible with their policies and actually were able to teach kids without worrying about what the union would say.
14. War Against The Environment: Umm, ok. No evidence of that. But Walker is choosing to work with businesses and individuals instead of automatically writing tickets and acting like environmental Nazis under the Doyle administration who served as governor before Walker.
15. Opposes Health care: Obviously the liberal talking point against conservatives. Walker is correct in opposing Obama Care, which the majority of Americans also oppose. Wisconsin had to kick off numerous people off of Badger Care because of the lack of funding from the Fed's and because of Federal regulations. I guess Foster Jr., by the time he was at this point in writing the article, his tin foil hat must have been on way too tight as he seems to be suffering from the lack of oxygen while writing.
16. Supports Arizona Immigration Law: Good for Walker and it is a State's right issue. More States ought to follow Arizona and if the Supreme Court rules in favor of Arizona, there will be numerous states adopting Arizona's law and hopefully in Nevada as well.
17. Tax Breaks For The Rich And Corporations: Another liberal talking point against conservatives. Of course, all states do this along with the federal government.
18. Relationship With ALEC: Another tin foil hat moment for Foster Jr. Another Koch brother argument by Foster and there is nothing wrong for a person to support or join an organization that he agrees with. Just like the liberals who belong to their liberal organizations, conservatives can join the organizations they believe in.
In the end, Foster Jr. writes a lot but has very little substance, other than the blatant lies Foster Jr. has repeated from others.
Walker is going to win on Tuesday and the liberals are going to be extremely embarrassed. And when they lose, what will happen next? Riots in the streets by liberals? Are they going to take over the Capitol again? Are they going to continue to harass and bully the elderly, veterans and Special Olympians? Or all of the above? My guess is that after a temper tantrum or 2, the majority of liberals will return to the rock from which they have crawled from and will not come out until after the November elections. And just think, the college dropout, Scott Walker, would have beaten the Democrats again.