Friday, November 4, 2011

Good Products, Bad Products

Every now and then you come across products which are really good and products that just suck.
As a male, I have to shave everyday and I have run across a shaver that just stays sharp, week after week. I have used my one razor for a month now without changing razors and that product is the Classic Twin Blade from Wilkinson Sword. I've used 1 razor for a month and it still is sharp and probably could go on another week at least. Since there are 12 razors in the bag, it may take me a year before I have to buy a new bag of razors. And the best part is that the Wilkinson Sword Classic Twin Blade was the cheapest razor in Wal-Mart.
Now, for a product that sucks: the BBQ wings from Little Caesars. For $5, you get 8 wings the size of a humming bird wing and they didn't taste all that good.
For $5, you can get chicken wings on steroids from the Rum Runner restaurants in town, not humming bird wings from Little Caesars Pizza.
So, if you know of a good product or bad product, let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment