From firehouse.com: A man in his 30s was hospitalized Wednesday morning after being electrocuted as he worked on a wind turbine in eastern Solano County, officials reported.
The unidentified victim was cleaning inside the turbine's tower out at the end of Stewart Lane in Rio Vista shortly before 11 a.m. when the accident took place, said Montezuma Fire Protection District Asst. Chief Dan Schindler. Part of an ongoing project, the turbine supposedly did not have power running to it but had been running off a generator, Schindler said.
Working with a cleaning solution, the victim unintentionally touched several electrical wires inside the turbine, resulting in a jolt of approximately 110 volts of electricity traveling through his body, knocking him from the straight ladder he was standing on, Schindler said.
However, because of his safety equipment, the victim's fall was only about 6 feet. http://www.firehouse.com/news/10626932/man-electrocuted-cleaning-calif-wind-turbine
Because of people like Al Gore and the liberal media, they don't mention the hazards of green energy, both the physical and environmental hazards.
When it was shown that the Chevy Volt blows up for no apparent reason, the spin of the liberal politicians and media said it was no big deal and the problem just went "poof" and disappeared. (too bad the Volt just doesn't disappear)
So, RIP to the employee who died because of Green Energy and prayers to the friends and family of the victim.