Saturday, February 25, 2012

Predictions For The Daytoana 500

Well, the Super Bowl of racing is tomorrow and here are our predictions for the race:
1. Danica Patrick crashes
2.  There will be the Big One with ten or fewer laps left
(yeah, I know, those two predictions are a given)
3.  My son predicts that A.J. Allmendinger will win- don't laugh, he predicted that Trevor Bayne would win last year. 
My pony is Matt Kenseth, my wife, Cathy's prediction is Dale Jr. and my daughter's prediction is Carl Edwards (my daughter predicted that Carl would win Las Vegas last year and he did- why am not listening and putting money on them?)
So, based on this years races at Daytona so far, it will be an action pack race with a couple big crashes thrown in.
Too bad that NASCAR has their biggest race of the year in the first race.

No comments:

Post a Comment