Saturday, August 25, 2012

Who Said This?

And, ‘I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then, when Lesley’s passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her. Or, ‘That’s why you never see Lesley until February.’ Or, ‘When she passes out, I put her in various positions and take pictures of her.’”
So, who said this joke about rape?
!.  Rush Limbaugh
2.  Sean Hannity
3.  Al Franken
4.  George Bush
Of course, the answer is 3, Al Franken.  I guess if you are a liberal Democrat who steals elections, jokes about rapes are acceptable.
So, you have a Senator who jokes about rape and a president who supports killing babies after they have been born- so please tell me why women support Democrats?

2 comments:

  1. Before getting overly animated about this "joke," I'd first like to know the context, and basically, nineteen seventy-what? I mean, we're talking about a 35-year-old tasteless joke? If you're gonna use that against him, you're going to have to put Romney's school bullying behavior on the table. And what evidence is there that Franken "stole" the election? How would a senate candidate have that kind of power?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I have heard, they already have put Romney's bully behavior on the table.
    I believe the joke was SNL and the date is unknown.
    And there is plenty of evidence that Franken stole the election with the help of the DFL: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124640687950076679.html

    ReplyDelete