Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Tip Of The Hat To:

Every now and then, you have just a great experience that you have to tell people about it and this evening, me and the Mrs. had one of those nights t a Henderson, NV. Red Lobster.
We went to the Red Lobster by Sunset and Stephanie (right off the 95) and we had one the best services we have ever had.
The server, Tyler, was great- courteous, attentive to our needs, helped get our food out quick and hot and it was a positive experience.
Sometimes, I will rip a company for bad service here but there are times when I will offer praise to a store or company that does good and tonight, the Red Lobster off of Sunset and Stephanie in Henderson did us good.

Update: No good deed goes unpunished.
When I looked at my bank statement, I noticed that we were doubled bill, at least on the bank statement.
I called the store and they assured me that the 2nd bill would eventually be dropped off and if I didn't like that, call the bank because it was a bank issue.
In the mean time, we still have 2 charges from the bank and can't access that money, if we needed it.
I have no other issues with this kind of double billing from any other store or restaurant, except this particular Red Lobster.
So, if you decide to go to this Red Lobster or I suppose any other Red Lobster, pay in cash and not with a credit/debit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment