Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jon Lovitz On Obama

From the Daily Caller(caution, strong but accurate language):
Jon Lovitz, an early “Saturday Night Live” cast member, had some harsh words for President Barack Obama over the weekend.
In an interview with “Clerks” director Kevin Smith, Lovitz, a registered Democrat who voted for Obama in 2008, bashed the president for his class warfare rhetoric and the notion that the wealthy don’t pay their fair share in taxes.
“This whole thing with Obama saying the rich don’t pay their taxes is fucking bullshit, and I voted for the guy and I’m a Democrat. What a fucking asshole,” Lovitz said.
“First they say … ‘You can do anything you want. Go for it.’ So then you go for it, and then you make it, and everyone’s like, ‘Fuck you,’” Lovitz said. “[Obama] is the perfect example. He’s amazing. He had nothing … and the guy ends up being at Harvard. He’s the president of the United States. And now he’s like,  ‘Fuck me and everybody who made it like me.’”
Lovitz nails it.  He realizes it is a class warfare game Obama is playing and I am sure more people will finally realize that Obama cannot run on his record so he has to run on class warfare, ala Hugo Chavez.
I like Lovitz and I love it when he plays cartoon characters, especially one of the funniest cartoon shows ever: "The Critic"

1 comment:

  1. I like Jon Lovitz as a performer, and have in fact met him. But I don't think I'll look to him for my politics. And I'll take taxing the rich a LITTLE BIT more over sticking it to the sick, old, poor and infirm. They can handle it.

    ReplyDelete