Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Candidate For Governor In Wisconsin Endorsed By Woman Hater

In Wisconsin, there is a recall going on in which the crazy left is trying to recall Gov. Scott Walker from office. While I think Walker will win in a cake walk, it still is interesting to see how the crazy left is still behaving.
Kathleen Falk is a big time lefty and lives in Madison, WI.  Madison is one of the strangest places on Earth where and it is where a lot of left wing haters live.
Well, Kathleen Falk is running for the governor in the recall election.  She has as much chance of winning as is my friend Capper inviting Scott Walker for tea and cookies. (Capper is a crazy left wing loon who has been attacking Walker for years, probably some kind of man love on Capper's part, but deep down, I think Capper, while crazy, is still a decent guy after you get through his layers of hate)
Anyways, on Kathleen Falks's campaign web site, it has the following thug endorser:
Bloggers and Media 
 ‘Sly’ in the Morning, WTDY Radio 
 http://www.kathleenfalk.com/media/press/2012-03-endorsements 
Candidate
Well,let's see who the thug, Sly, is: 
Lt. Gov. Kleefisch is a wife, mother of two, cancer survivor, journalist, and free-market advocate who is trying to persuade businesses to come to Wisconsin through cold phone calls.
This is what John “Sly” Slyvester said in an on-rant about Lt. Gov. Kleefisch’s personal and political life (transcript via Freedom Eden):
“SLY” SYLVESTER: How amateurish is it to have Rebecca Kleefisch, who, I don’t know, she has some like little panty business in her basement or something, I don’t know. She’s hardly a, she’s hardly an entrepreneur. You know what? You know how amateurish that is? Cold-calling?
(Mocking Kleefisch in high-pitched, slurred voice)
‘Would you like to move to Wisconsin? Would you like to move CouponCabin to Wisconsin? I’m Rebecca Kleefisch. I perform fellatio on all the talk show hosts in Milwaukee. And they endorse me and that’s how I became lieutenant governor. And then I got colon cancer and I ran around the state to help people. Even though I have government health care, screw everyone else.’
…I had heard at one point Rebecca Kleefisch pulled a train, but that must have been a different story I was reading about.
“Pulled a train” is vulgar slang for group gang rape.
The MSM coverage of this filth-monger dances around his exact sexual slurs — they refer to “explicit” slurs without explicitly informing you — which is why I spelled them out for you.
This is nothing new, of course.
I’ve written about the Left’s whore fixation with conservative women for years.
 http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/20/lib-radio-talker-attacks-gop-lt-gov-of-wi-she-performed-fellatio-on-all-the-talk-show-hosts-in-milwaukee-and-pulled-a-train/
So, Kathleen Falk is proud to have a radio talk show thug as an endorser.  And the left wonder why we don't take them seriously?  When a candidate is so desperate for an endorsement, that they have to rely on thugs who has a talk show.
But I guess this shows how Kathleen Falk (Dumbass-WI) feels about conservative women: She hates them just like Sly the Thug does.

No comments:

Post a Comment