Thursday, April 5, 2012

So, This Is Spring???

I realize much of the Country has had a warmer Spring than average.  In Las Vegas, we are getting late winter weather.
Today, we had a high of about 70 with winds around 30-40 mph.  Tonight, it is supposed to get down to 42 and the high tomorrow is only going to be 67.
My lovely wife Cathy has lived in Las Vegas for 20 years and she says this is the windiest year she has ever seen here.
Any chance this will carry over into Summer?  Nah, I am sure we will still get our share 100 degree days.
(Of course, being from Wisconsin, I am kind of embarrassed to admit that 67 degrees is cold)

1 comment:

  1. When I moved here in 1994, I laughed at the locals in sweaters and winter coats when it was "only" 49 degrees. As an almost 18-year "local," I now am a winter wimp, wearing hoodies and sweatshirts all winter. BUT, it only takes a day or two back in Ohio to get used to the REAL cold weather.

    ReplyDelete