Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Heroes And Zero

Today, I saw two different things on my way home in which 1 group of people were heroes and the other, a first class idiot.
When I was near the intersection of Sahara and Boulder Highway, I saw the crew members of Clark County Fire Dept. Engine 27 help fix an older woman's flat tire.  They jacked up the car for her and changed the tire, so that was their good deed of the day for them.
But then, for every hero, there is also an idiot.
After I got off the freeway on Gibson at the 215, I noticed a train to the right of me and a back up of traffic all the way to the off ramp.  There is a traffic light there.  Just before the light turned red for the traffic on Gibson, a Star Nursery truck with 3 trailers attached.  The truck with trailers covered the entire intersection and then some.Well, of course the truck blocked the entire intersection for 2 cycle of lights and for what?  So he could gain about 10 feet in traffic?
We were planning on buying a fruit tree this weekend.  Guess where we are not going to buy it from?

No comments:

Post a Comment