Saturday, April 21, 2012

Obama's Economy Making Me More Healthy?

Well, there is a benefit, I suppose, to the horrible economy President Obama and the Democrats have given the United States.
Because of the economy, the price for beef has skyrocketed so much that I cannot purchase steak, roasts or any other beef product except cheap hamburger.  I am eating more chicken, fish and pork.
Supposedly, red meat can cause health problems like high cholesterol and blood pressure.
So, one upside to the horrible Obama economy, I don't eat very much red meat and so I should be getting healthier.
I blame Obama for not allowing me to eat my steak.

2 comments:

  1. Vons runs great sales on beef roasts and London broils. Keep your eyes on those Tuesday fliers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it an issue or a thank you

    ReplyDelete