Thursday, July 5, 2012

New Poill Questions

We have 3 new poll questions up tonight.
The first is about first responders and layoffs.  With many communities having difficult budget problems, they tend to lay off the "non-essential" employees first and then eventually the first responders like police officers, firefighters and paramedics. 
So, do you favor that emergency first responders should never be laid off, laid off last or no public employees should be laid off.
The second question is if you have you mind made up about who you are going to vote for in the 2012 presidential elections.  I think most people have already made up their minds and all the commercials out there will not sway their vote, but I might be wrong.
And the third question is what is your favorite ice cream flavor.  Recently, I have found my favorite ice cream, Anderson's mint chocolate chip.  It is so good that I think I am addicted to it.  Right now, I think Anderson, which has a local dairy in Las Vegas, has the best store bought ice cream in the Valley.  I'm not sure where else they sell their ice cream, but if you don't have it, you don't know what you are missing.
So, when you get a chance, please take the time to vote in the polls, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment