Sunday, June 29, 2014

Obama The Stupid


President Obama the Clownmust think the majority of people are stupid (well, maybe they are since this clown was elected 2 times)
Well Obama tried to pull a fast one the other day,
From Politico: The sarcastic bear is loose, and he’s loving every minute of it.
President Barack Obama is letting his inner Don Rickles run free, mocking climate deniers as the crowd who used to think the moon was made out of cheese or spineless dopes who can’t or won’t listen to science even though the science is all overwhelmingly pointing in one direction. Their heads are in the sand. They are members of the Flat Earth Society....
“In Congress,” he said. “Folks will tell you climate change is hoax or a fad or a plot. A liberal plot.”
Then, Obama said, there are the people who duck the question. “They say, hey, I’m not a scientist, which really translates into, I accept that man-made climate change is real, but if I say so out loud, I will be run out of town by a bunch of fringe elements that thinks climate science is a liberal plot so I’m going to just pretend like, I don’t know, I can’t read,” Obama said....
“I’m not a doctor either, but if a bunch of doctors tell me that tobacco can cause lung cancer, then I’ll say, okay. Right? I mean, it’s not that hard,” Obama said, managing not to mention that he kept smoking himself at least through his first term.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/barack-obama-climate-change-108338.html#ixzz361WkkPpS
So, most of Obama's adult life, he has been a smoker and may even continue to smoke this day.
So, Obama has/had been a denier that cigarettes can cause cancer otherwise he would not have smoked all these years.
Obama and liberals has been wrong on so many issues, why should we ever believe them?
And as everyday passes, there is more and more evidence this thing they call Climate Change is a complete and total fraud, made up by people who have a financial stake in saying there is global warming/climate change.  People like Al Gore, professors who get grants for saying there is climate change and NOAA employees who would be out of a job if there was no climate change.
And I am proud to be part of the "Flat Earth Society".

No comments:

Post a Comment