Monday, July 6, 2015

He Is No Longer Hard Up For Money

From the NY Daily News: A former inmate’s untreated six-day erection while locked up in The Tombs has climaxed in a $750,000 settlement from the city.
Rodney Cotton, 50, reached the six-figure deal on the eve of going to trial.
He claims he suffered “permanent injuries to his penis” and “loss of function” due to the negligence of doctors at the Manhattan Detention Center and correction officers who ignored his pleas for help.
“They took my manhood!” Cotton of Brooklyn told the Daily News on Monday. “It’s embarrassing. We’re here to create. I can’t perform my duties as a man.”
Nicholas Paolucci, a spokesman for the city Law Department, confirmed a settlement had been reached.
They took my manhood! It’s embarrassing. We’re here to create. I can’t perform my duties as a man.
“Settling the case was in the best interest of the city,” Paolucci told The News.
Cotton initially filed a $10 million lawsuit against the city, the Department of Corrections and the city Health and Hospitals Corporation back in 2012.
“If I had the choice between the reward and having my manhood restored, I’d have my manhood restored in a heartbeat,” said Cotton, who has been incarcerated for 39 of his 50 years, including a prison stint for a 1989 manslaughter case in Brownsville.
His hard times began when he was prescribed the anti-psychotic drug Risperdal to treat a bipolar disorder while doing time in The Tombs for violating parole stemming from a 2008 bust for illegal possessing 68 Vicodin and 100 Xanax pills.  http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/man-750k-city-6-day-erection-jail-cell-article-1.2283222
Well, the bright side is that this thug will no longer be able to produce any more babies, babies I am sure would have been ended up on welfare and/or probably in some kind of special education class(es)
So, the thug gets $750,000 to pay off his lawyer and then party like it is 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment