Sunday, May 4, 2014

Just Wondering

Yesterday, Friday, I spent most of the morning and afternoon in the St. Rose Hospital emergency with my daughter.  We went the first time at 7:00 in the morning with side pain and the doc said it's either the flu or a muscle injury.
Well, my daughter's pain got worse as the day went along and we brought her back and she was then diagnosed with having kidney stones and she was passing a stone...at the age of 16.
Even though the doctor mihgt have screwed up, I understand his thinking.
But what got me thinking was the forms we had to fill out.
There was this qestion;

Are you Hispanic or another race?

No questions if you were Asian.
No questions if you were Black.
No uestions if you were an Indian.
No questions if you were White.
Just asking if you were Hispanic.
Why?
I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment