Monday, June 9, 2014

Play Of The Day

SINGAPORE-FBL-ASIA-SIN-ENG-BRITAIN-CRIME-GAMBLING
I am starting something new today, the play of the day.
I listen to some sportswriters and betting experts and they get their predictions right between 1/2 to 2/3's right and some of these guys charge good money to be wrong.
Well, I don't charge, and if the last NFL season holds true, I did a pretty good with my predictions, especially late in the season and playoffs.
I get the odds from this web site: http://www.vegasinsider.com/
So, here is my play of the day:
Washington at San Fransico: pick em
My pick: San Fran
Update: Good start as San Fran defeated Washington 2-0.
Season record 1-0.
Thanks to a visitor who pointed out that Washington actually won 9-2.  I got my information from ESPN or I misread what I saw.

1 comment:

  1. What sport?

    Nats beat the Giants 9-2 last night.

    ReplyDelete