Monday, November 3, 2014

Why I Am Not Excited About The Elections

As a person who grew up with dinosaurs as pets, I have seen many an election and quite simply, politics is cyclical. 
Meaning, the GOP will take a lot of seats tomorrow and the Democrats will suffer greatly.
This happened in Obama's mid-1st term.
And this happened with George Bush 1 &2
And Bill Clinton.
And Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford
And Jimmy Carter
And the list goes on.
And the GOP will lose again, probably sooner than later.
So, to my Democrat friends, tomorrow will suck for you.
And in a few years, you will be laughing at us conservatives.
And for my conservative friends, tomorrow will be a nice day, but you know the GOP, the power brokers will blow it quite soon and you will be replaced.
So, I am not too excited about elections because it is not the end of the world, no matter what Nancy Pelosi and Senile Harry Reid says.

No comments:

Post a Comment