Monday, January 19, 2015

Give Him A Face Tattoo And He Would Look Like Tyson

This is a picture of tiger Woods, who supposedly had his tooth knocked out by a camera.
From the NY Daily News: Tiger Woods was there, but something was missing.
While cheering on girlfriend Lindsey Vonn in her record-breaking 63rd Alpine racing win, Woods barely cracked a smile. Perhaps that was a calculated move, seeing as how Woods was clearly missing one of his two front teeth.
Woods’ agent, Mark Steinberg, told The Associated Press that Woods was hit in the face by a shoulder-mounted video camera, knocking the tooth out. Steinberg explained that during a crush of photographers at the awards podium, the cameraman surged toward the stage, turned and hit Woods in the mouth.
A source close to Woods, however, tells a slightly different story.
“I know it has been discolored so he is probably just getting it fixed,” said a friend. “I think he is just in the middle of having it replaced and this was an unplanned trip.”
Woods wore a skeleton mask to cover his face Monday in Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy, Monday where temps were in the mid-30s. But when he pulled down the mask, the gap in his grill was on display.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/tiger-woods-missing-front-tooth-article-1.2083807
If the Wood's source is true, it must be nice to take out a tooth and have it cleaned at the tooth cleaners.  Silly me, I always brush my teeth 2 times a day, though I don't go to the dentist.
The reason I don't go to the dentist?
About 10 years ago, a dentist was drilling out a cavity and the drill slipped and the drill went into my tongue.  I couldn't taste for about 9 months.
The last time I went to the dentist, about 3 years ago, another cavity that was being drilled and the dentist did  horrible job filling the cavity that the very strong narcotic pain killers couldn't touch and I had to go back 2 times to the dentist to have the fillings filed down properly.
But I digress.
If you put a face tattoo on Woods, he looks just like Mike Tyson.

No comments:

Post a Comment