Monday, July 28, 2014

This Product Really Works


Sometimes, you run across a product that really impresses you and you need to tell someone.
I ran into this product by accident.
I had been having problems with clogged drains lately, especially in the bathtub.  I tried Drano and Liquid Plumber and that worked for a couple of days and then the problem returned.
I then bought a Zip It from Wal-Mart for $2.47.  It's a 2 foot long piece of plastic with small teeth on both sides of the stick.  It removed the hair from the tub and whatever else was in there.  I also cleaned out the kid's drains and they were severely clogged.
It's been 2 months and have not had a reoccurrence of the clogs.
So, if you have a problems, I suggest you try this out before trying a liquid drain opener at 2 times the price.
(I do not accept advertising though I am approached weekly, so when I recommend a product, it is my own opinion and it is from my own experience)
For more information: http://zipitclean.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment