Saturday, November 1, 2014

So True

From the Wausau Daily Herald:  With New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour standing by his side inside a sprawling Wausau Supply Co. manufacturing facility, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker told a group of supporters Friday that he needed their votes to fight the "Washington-based special interests."
"The ads, the tens of millions of dollars the Washington-based special interest groups are funding," Walker said. "You notice the trend. Almost all of the ads are talking about why they're against me. You know what my ads say? ... They're me sitting on the couch, talking like I'm talking to you, talking about what I'm for. My opponent is against something; I am for something."
The fact that Christie, the chairman of the Republican Governors Association, and Barbour, the former chairman of the RGA, traveled to Wisconsin to stump for Walker underscored the national significance of the tight race between Walker and his Democratic opponent, Mary Burke, Walker said.
"All these groups came in and said I'm their No. 1 target in the country," Walker said. "Not the No. 1 governor, but the No. 1 target in America. Do you know why? Because I took their power away."  http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/story/news/politics/elections/2014/10/31/chris-christie-haley-barbour-campaign-scott-walker-weston/18271193/
Yep, Walker is the #1 target in the U.S. and when Walker defeats the liberals and the their biggest supporters- unions, government workers and the media in Wisconsin, that victory will be so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment