Thursday, November 5, 2015

Another muslim Terroris Attack

From Fox News:
The student who stabbed four people on the campus of UC Merced was identified Thursday as 18-year-old Faisal Mohammad from Santa Clara, Calif., the university confirms to Fox News.
"He had a smile on his face, he was having fun," a construction worker who helped stop the attack told CBS 47.
Campus police shot and killed Mohammad, a freshman computer science & engineering major, after Wednesday's attack. Police detonated his backpack and are testing a substance inside, KGO reports.
The four victims are expected to survive.
Authorities are investigating a motive. They say Mohammad was armed with a hunting knife, and that its blade was 8 to 10 inches long.
The construction worker ran into the classroom to stop the attack, saying he'd initially thought it was a fight. Byron Price, 31, was working on remodeling a waiting room when he heard a commotion and rushed to check on it.
Price told CBS 47, "It was a really big knife and he was swinging it down so I figured if I was on the ground and my feet were at him, he could get my legs and not my body."
"I really believe he's a hero here. I think he prevented this first student from dying," Merced County Sheriff Vern Warnke said. "The cops on campus, oh my gosh, praise them because they stopped a threat, but this first guy, he stopped a death."  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/05/construction-worker-stops-knife-attack-on-california-school-campus/
Investigating a motive?  Here's a hint: 18 year old muslim who looked like he was having fun while trying to kill some people.  I'd say terrorism, but that's just a hunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment