Friday, November 27, 2015

Maybe This Was An Omen?

WaFrom the Arizona Central:
The Buffalo Chip Saloon and Steakhouse, a Cave Creek landmark known for its live bull riding and Green Bay Packers fandom, was in ashes Thursday morning after a fire tore through the wooden building.
Colin Williams, a spokesman for Rural/Metro Fire Department, said crews first responded to a "suspicious fire" in the bathroom of the saloon at about 7:10 a.m. After that fire was extinguished, arson investigators from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office were called to the scene.
Flames were spotted again sometime before 9:17 a.m., when investigators noticed smoke and and flames coming from the roof of the building, Williams said. Firefighters were called back to the scene and mounted an all-out effort to save the restaurant and dance hall, part of a cluster of Western bars and shops that line the town's historic main drag.
So, just before the Packer-Bear game, a Packer bar burns down in Arizona.
Not a good day for the Packers.

No comments:

Post a Comment