Saturday, February 6, 2016

Hall Of Famer: Brett Favre

Brett Favre now can sign his autographs "Brett Favre HOF".
From Green Bay Press Gazette: Brett Favre now is officially among the best of the best in NFL history.
The Pro Football Hall of Fame selection committee Saturday elected the former Green Bay Packers quarterback among the eight members of the Hall’s class of 2016.
Favre becomes the 24th member of the Packers organization voted into the hall, and the fifth who made it in his first year of eligibility. Overall, he’s the 74th first-ballot Hall of Famer....
Favre made to the Hall of the strength of a resume that includes great team and individual accomplishments and his indispensable role in reviving the Packers’ franchise in the 1990s.
“As a kid all I ever dreamed of was to play pro football, to be Archie Manning or Roger Staubach, that’s all I ever dreamed of,” Favre said after he and the other seven members of this year’s class were introduced on the NFL Honors Show. “I hated Terry Bradshaw, which I told him that. He’s OK now. But that’s all I ever dreamed of. I never dreamed of all the other stuff. It’s been way more than I ever could imagine, so I’m extremely thankful for that.”
Maybe Favre’s greatest feat was his durability while playing the game’s most important position. He holds the NFL record for most consecutive starts at 297 games, a record that might not be broken for decades if ever. He also won three straight NFL most-valuable player awards, which is second most in NFL history, behind only Peyton Manning’s five.
http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2016/02/06/brett-favre-enters-hall-fame/79818680/
I think I probably saw 90% of Favre's games and to me, he is probably the best quarterback ever in the NFL and the best thing is Favre s so down to earth.
So, congratulations to Favre and becoming a Hall of Fame member.
Highlights of Super bowl 31 in New Orleans vs New England:

No comments:

Post a Comment