Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sorry About The Missing Blog Posts

Some times, the unexpected happed and you cannot do a blog post and the last few days, I couldn't.
On Tuesday, I went to the doctor to get my pain medication.  On Wednesday, I took a couple extra pills to help diminish the pain.  (The reason why I take the meds is because my back is a total mess and t also turns out I have osteoarthritis up and down my whole spine and I cannot function is I don't take a pain med, take a muscle relaxant and some ibuprofen.)
Because of the combination of medication, which was not disclosed to by the doctor or pharmacist, I became a zombie or a senile old goat...just like Senile/Liar/Coward/Pathetic Harry Reid.
So, for about 3 hours, I kind of acted like a senile person or a zombie.
On the bright side, though, I now know what it feels like being senile, so when I lose my mind, I know what it will feel like to be an senile old goat.

No comments:

Post a Comment