Sunday, January 30, 2011

Another Fake Reality Show

I've been watching Pit Boss this evening and it saddens me to find another "reality" show is not really a reality show, but a just of bunch of made "scenes" to make it look real.
Pit Boss follows 3 little people who operate a talent agency and pit bull rescue. The firms are legit but the Pit Boss series is fake.
I guess they join the likes of Operation Repo, Pawn Stars and Hardcore Pawn that make up scenes instead of being a reality show.
Just shameful.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh shut up ya "Dan" fool. Lol, get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have personally worked with Shorty and his team several times aiding in the rescue of stray Pit Bulls. I can assure you the show is real. Once in a while the camera crew does re-shoot a scene for better camera angles and/or clearer explanation of the situation, but the scenes are always true to what happened in real life. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete