Saturday, January 22, 2011

Good Bye Keith Olbermann

Most of the free world probably doesn't know it, but Keith Olbermann and MSNBC parted ways and 2 the two viewers Olbermann had are probably disappointed.
I never watched Olbermann on MSNBC. Well, for that matter, I rarely ever watch MCNBC, except for some reality shows- the prison shows and a couple others. I know he is hated by many conservatives, but he did entertain me when he was at ESPN, so I don't have ill will against Olbermann.
So, I really know what Olbermann did except from what other people have said and blogged about. (thanks Jamie)
For me, it would be nice if Olbermann returned to ESPN or other sports show or channel. I really enjoyed his view and his entertainment on the ESPN shows. He is a talented sports entertainer but he probably won't be as accepted as he was when he was at ESPN because of his politics. Shoot, he probably could also be a stand up comedian or star in a comedy show. Hell, if Bob Uecker could do it, so could Olbermann.
So, I do wish Olbermann well. If he retires, have a nice retirement. If he goes back into sports, I'll watch him. If he goes back into political shows, then I am sure he will find his two viewers that will watch him.

1 comment:

  1. Glenn Beck: 1.8 mil. viewers. Keith Olbermann: 1.1 mil. viewers. Not that different.

    ReplyDelete