Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Liberal Talk Radio Dies In Madison, WI.

So, this is what happens when Obama get's re-elected- a liberal talk radio changes it's format to Christmas music in Madison, WI.  And even better news, one of the meanest, vilest talk radio shows host in the country gets fired.
From Madison.com: A shakeup at WTDY radio, 1670 AM and 106.7 FM, has left several broadcasters out of work, including longtime Madison radio personality John “Sly” Sylvester.
“Message to everybody: I just want to inform you that today was my last day of employment at WTDY,” Sylvester posted on his Facebook page Wednesday. “After 15 years, I was told that my services were no longer needed. I would like to thank everybody that’s supported my program. It’s been a pleasure to share this wonderful experience with you.”
Officials of Midwest Family Broadcasting, owner of WTDY, could not immediately be reached Wednesday. By mid afternoon, the station was playing Christmas music and its website had been replaced with a static "Happy Holidays" message.
Amy Barrilleaux, WTDY news director, said in a tweet that “WTDY is no longer news talk. That’s all I know.” Barrilleaux tweeted that she is among those who lost their jobs Wednesday.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/business/radio-personality-sly-others-out-of-work-at-wtdy/article_82dc7696-3417-11e2-9b31-001a4bcf887a.html
Sly is one of the most meanest and vilest talk show hosts in the country, and one of his claim to fame was mocking the Lt. Governor of Wisconsin during the recall elections, about her cancer:
“SLY” SYLVESTER: How amateurish is it to have Rebecca Kleefisch, who, I don’t know, she has some like little panty business in her basement or something, I don’t know. She’s hardly a, she’s hardly an entrepreneur. You know what? You know how amateurish that is? Cold-calling?
(Mocking Kleefisch in high-pitched, slurred voice)

‘Would you like to move to Wisconsin? Would you like to move CouponCabin to Wisconsin? I’m Rebecca Kleefisch. I perform fellatio on all the talk show hosts in Milwaukee. And they endorse me and that’s how I became lieutenant governor. And then I got colon cancer and I ran around the state to help people. Even though I have government health care, screw everyone else.’

…I had heard at one point Rebecca Kleefisch pulled a train, but that must have been a different story I was reading about.

“Pulled a train” is vulgar slang for group gang rape. 

http://lasvegasbadger.blogspot.com/2012/04/canidate-for-governor-in-wiscons.html 
To bad this thug didn't accidentally touch any electrical lines that power the radio tower as he left the building for the last time.
Finally, if liberal talk radio cannot survive in Madison, WI., one of the most liberal cities in  the United States, where can it ever survive?

No comments:

Post a Comment