Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sucks To be A Night Shift Worker Tonight

You'll need to set those clocks of yours ahead one hour at 2 a.m.
If you like the night life, this is the night for you.  If you like to sleep.  This is the night for you.  If you are a night shift worker, this is the worst night of the year.
Tonight, you need to set your clocks back, if you live in an area that has Day Light Savings Time.  When I was much younger, I loved this night as we had an extra hour to drink down an extra beer or two and drunk dance to one more song.
However, as I got older, I ended up working a few shifts with the extended hour and dealing with drunks who did the same thing I did a few years back.
So, now, I just enjoy my extra hour of sleep this weekend and to those who work the night shift tonight, you have my sympathies.
And please don't forget to turn you clock back tonight or you will be either early or late to church tomorrow morning or miss the opening football kickoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment