Monday, August 18, 2014

Idiot x2

funny pictures giraffe shuns duck1
When you mix California and Madison, WI. together, you know you will have some thing crazy.  And if you have a Californian visiting Madison, you are sure to a unuseful liberal idiot roaming the streets of Mad Town.
From Madison,com:
A California woman who was kicked in the face by a giraffe at Henry Vilas Zoo says she plans to contest the $686 citation she received after the Saturday incident.
Madison police cited Amanda Hall, 24, of San Luis Obispo, for harassment of zoo animals after officials said she crossed a barrier to get near the pen of a 2-year-old giraffe named Wally.
“I was not trying to harm the giraffe. I just don’t think it’s fair,” Hall said of the citation. “I got hit in the face by a giraffe. I had to deal with all that. That was a lot of pain to deal with already. I don’t need a fine and this on my record. I don’t ‘harass’ zoo animals. I’m an animal lover.”
Hall needed at least 10 stitches below her lip , she told the Los Angeles Times. Efforts by the State Journal to reach Hall were unsuccessful.
Hall, who was visiting friends in Madison, disputed the police report that she climbed over one fence and was partially through a second fence when the giraffe injured her. Instead, she said, she easily stepped over a 3-foot-high, gate-like barrier and did not climb the second fence. She said the giraffe put its head through a gap in the fence and ate some grass out of her hand.
“He had some grass and nuzzled my head,” Hall said. “He licked me and then I got a kick to the chin. It was a shock.”
She said she grew up with animals and stressed that she doesn’t fault the zoo or the giraffe. Nobody is to blame for what happened, she said.
Hall, who planned to return to California on Monday, said she’d like to apologize to the zoo for “stepping over the line.”
“Obviously I won’t do it again,” she said. The barricade is “there for a reason. I just didn’t think twice about it. I just didn’t think it was a big deal.”
Read more: http://host.madison.com/news/local/california-woman-kicked-in-face-by-giraffe-at-vilas-zoo/article_eb71c1e9-3731-5c40-b628-936b7793c8cc.html#ixzz3AoiZtcxW
No one is to blame for the incident???  Umm, how about you, you moron.
And you are going to fight the ticket because the giraffe kicked you because you have suffered enough?  Yeah, tell that to the judge.
Honesetly, she sounds like a spoiled brat who never was told the word "NO!"
Image result for picture of spoiled brat

No comments:

Post a Comment